Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask with advanced antioxidants is a hydrating treatment that reveals smoother, healthier-looking skin while enhancing luster and immediately softening the complexion. The innovative mask’s velvety whipped texture has a cooling effect to refresh the skin and the senses.
- Proven to have a significant moisturizing effect for 6 hours
- 94% reported softer skin
- 84% noticed more supple skin
- 81% felt it smoothed and improved skin texture
- Black tea ferment is an advanced antioxidant that helps to defend against wrinkle-causing free radicals** while softening, smoothing, and enhancing luster.
- Lychee seed extract helps maintain the skin’s elasticity.**
- Polysaccharides help to smooth the skin.
- Jicama root juice is notable for its hydrating and nourishing properties.
Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, RICE FERMENT FILTRATE (SAKE), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, BETAINE, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT FILTRATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, LITCHI CHINENSIS SEED EXTRACT, RUBUS FRUTICOSUS (BLACKBERRY) LEAF EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ADENOSINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLOXAMER 407, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, MENTHOXYPROPANEDIOL, MALTODEXTRIN, SILICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CITRATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, CARAMEL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BHT, BIOTIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, LINALOOL
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseCleanse and towel-dry skin. Apply to the face, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rinse. Use 2-3 times per week.
The Story of Black Tea
“Tea is the world’s most ancient remedy. It was discovered thousands of years ago in China, whose people cultivated its use as a medicine, as a ritual, as an art form. Tea has a rich history and an even deeper meaning for us because of our Russian heritage, as it is an enormous part of our own culture.”
“It’s so hydrating yet so light on your face.”