Product DetailsSoy Face Cleanser for all skin types is an extra-gentle gel cleanser that instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup-even mascara-without stripping the skin of essential moisture. The multi-tasking formula also works to tone, soothe, and soften the skin for a radiant, healthy-looking complexion.
- 97% reported more supple skin
- 93% said it soothed and softened their skin
- 90% said their skin was balanced and healthy-looking
- 86% felt it visibly improved the appearance of the skin
- 86% felt it left their skin toned and radiant *in vivo
- Amino acid-rich soy proteins help maintain elasticity and healthy skin.
- Rosewater is notable for its calming and balancing properties.
- Calming cucumber extract aids in soothing the skin.
- Borage seed oil helps to nourish.
AQUA (WATER), COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, XANTHAN GUM, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) FLOWER EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SILICA, BENZOIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LECITHIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CARAMEL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL
DISCLAIMER: FRESH PRODUCT INGREDIENT LISTINGS ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY. BEFORE USING A FRESH PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE INGREDIENT LIST ON THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT TO BE SURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
How to UseWet the skin, and massage over the face and eyes, then rinse.
May We Recommend
a nourishing lip balmSale Price$ 26.00
"I don't think any product has ever cleaned my face so well."